xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' pur health by GG: Happy 6th Birthday Daxton

Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Daxton

Yesterday was my son Daxton's, 6th birthday (it was also my Aunt Pat's Birthday). To say Dax was beyond excited is to put it mildly. Here are some pictures of the big day.

We went to a skate park in Woodinville, Washington and did some legal tagging on the Wall of Fame. Dax loved it. You can see his new bike his Dad bought for $5 last November and has been secretly hiding in the back shed until his Birthday.

Dax is taking lessons. I think I better remind him it is illegal to tag undesignated public property.


"Dax Wuz Here"


"DB + GG = Dax 02/10/2010




He awoke at 6am, too excited to sleep, and went to be way past bedtime with a smile on his face.

 I am sure this is one birthday he will remember forever. Not because of the amount of money that was or wasn't spent, but because he knows he is loved and he is special to his family, friends, and Father in Heaven.

This is an inherit trait that every human shares, regardless of race, gender, circumstance, demographic, or status. 

*******************************

A quote that I read today and am a bit embarrassed to say I sometimes find myself thinking...

 

 I have watched loved ones including myself struggle to truly understand the meaning of this quote as it related to our personal accountability. 

To understand that I am ultimately in charge of whether I am at peace regardless of my circumstances or external forces that may be in play. Wow! 

My "pur health" thought today.

No comments: